Friday, June 22, 2012

ZAVTRA

Well, finally hi!!! Here I am from SummerHolidays world :)
My school & exams ended, I got my grades (they are wonderful! Only 2 fours) and i had the greatest prom!!! + great dress, shoes & clutch.
That's why now I have a lot of free time, so I can write in my lovely blog.
My first big summer event was the music festival calling "Zavtra". Despite the fact that it was held before my last Geometry exam, I had a good time there.
The best thing there was ZAZ!!! She is amazing French singer & we (Tanya and I) went to this festival because of her. Also there were singers like Ivan Dorn (I have never heard about him till this time), Brainstorm & others.
It was great, wonderful, amazing, unforgettable!











So this is my "Zavtra" diary! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely comments