Sunday, August 12, 2012

Trip to a library.

Bonjour, my dear!
Hope, your august is good!
Today I wanna tell you about my trip to a library. But more precisely - failed trip to a library:)
Me as a good student wanted to read all books from summer literature list. And how can I do this in France, where probability to find book on Russian is very very very low? Someone can say: "Find russian shop here" & he will be right. I found one & went out there with only one book of Chekhov. Any ideas? FIND A RUSSIAN LIBRARY!!! Yep, I got this idea, google it and it made me happy, because I found one, while I was drinking my Frapuchino in Starbucks:). Turgenev's library in the center of Paris.
And here it all started. As a good student, I went there.
Here're my failes:
  1. I couldn't find it for soo long! Because it's situated in the living building!
  2. When I finally entered it, I found out, that if you wanna become a member, you need to pay 15 euros.
  3. And then I got a really rediculos thing: if you want to take a book for a month, you need to pay more!
Of course, if I lived here, I would do all of this stuff, but I had only a month, so... I think, you understand me.
I was really sad, because of that and because I really wanted to read all of that books. So after this nightmare we went to a cafe, where I drank a really heilpful glas of juice.
And then, we decided to look around:) Then my mood grew up, because we found a really cool restaurant!!! It's cool as outside as inside. Near it there is a really cute fountain with flowers, so I fell in love with that place.
Here are the pics:








So, you saw my failed trip with the happy end!
P.S. You saw an adress of this restaurant, so if you will go to Paris (or if you are there:) you can visit it. And also I can give you an adress of this library. Rue de Valince 10. Turgenevskaya biblioteka.

Au revoir, from Paris with Love, your Kristina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely comments