Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Le Mont St. Michel. Part II.

Bonjour, my dear!Remember my last post about trip to wonderful island? And I promised that very soon I will make second part... So now I'm here, doing second part of the post. We stopped on the pic, where I stood upstairs. Ok. Let's continue...

Behind me you can see a big wheel for water.

I love love love this picture! In the castle there was a hole in the wall. And it eas full of stones. And the result is this amazing pic.


Cool fireplace, but too big for my guest room:)

My mom thinks so too:)

This spirial starecase is very steep!
The castle outside.
Stone again:)


Statue of Archangel Mikhail.


Me on our way down down down:)

Meet my new boyfriend! He maybe old, but.. he can protect me.. I hope:)

Haha! I'm like a bee here:))

So, after our tour in the castle we decided to go closer to water. Here's a pic from our little stay in a little village.

This is very cute, small cafe! I fell in love with it! Behind me you can see a kepper of this cafe.
Here I am again, drinking my mint Diamlo & wanting to go to sea faster:)

So, I hope, you understood that this is not the end of my journey. And I promise, very soon I will make the third & the last post of that amazing day!

Au revoir, from Paris with Love, your Kristina.


No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely comments