Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Vintage walking.

Bonjour, my dear!
Paris. Wonderful Paris, which becomes my home for 2 months!!! And my first week here flow unnoticed. It's all because of my daily trip. I don't stop, honestly.  I go to somewhere every day and now I wanna tell and show you my walk to a vintage market.





My new friend & body guard... 

It's amazing to see real vintage clothes!!!

From Beatles with love:)

Love love love old music album!

It's surprisingly to see modern art shop in a vintage market. 

This fountain is a house of thousands wish-coins:) 

There even was a jazz singers.


This huge picture is weird. I exactly won't hang it over my sofa.

This skeleton I found in a very weird shop. Scary.. brrr...

I love this unusual mirror, but as the picture earlier I won't use this one in my house:)

Wonderful dolls, aren't they? But they scary me too. 

Don't know why, but the atmosphere near them was scary  too...

And here not the best quality picture of me and my big serving Arabic cuisine:)
Au revoir, from Paris with Love, your Kristina.


No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely comments