Sunday, July 15, 2012

Little miracle.

Bonjour, my dear!
I wasn't here for so long, because of my crazy daily timetable! Every day I go to different places, so when I come home I flake out!
But I hope, that in whole of these events I will find time to write here.
Well, for now I have a mini post of one small event.
I was walking with small boy (babysitter time!) and suddenly we saw a small puppy! He was so cute!!! His owner saw our great reaction (I mean it was like this: "Oh my God! Hello dear, what's your name, how are you?" etc.) and then he stopped and gave it to us. We were so happy & my mom took a picture of that wonderful moment.

Here we are:

So you see my joyful face, a part of Matias body, this amazing puppy & his owner's hand!
And I don't know what this woman does on our picture!!!)

Au revoir, from Paris with Love, your Kristina.



No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely comments