Monday, July 30, 2012

My Japanese smorgasbord.

Bonjour, my dear!Now it's time to tell you about my other journies here, in Paris.
One evening we decided to try russian food here. The nearest restaurant was sittuated far away:) But we went there. Our disappointment was so big, when we learned, that it closed!!! But our nextstep wasn't going home, but going to an intersting Japanese restaurant. It's interesting, because you pay there & then try everything you want! Yes! It's Japanese smorgasbord!!!


Haha, really cute dragon, right?:)

How it all started. I always wanted to see table with a stove inside.

And here's a food!!! You can see a variation of sushi & other Japanese food. And my face says: "Oh, I'm in the Heaven!"

Under this huge salad-list there were crevettes & something other:)

And these are frogs! You can't see them on my plate, because I wasn't so brave to try this delicacy:)

And here you can see the name of the restaurant. Of course, if you can read it:)
 Hope, you have great summer time!

Au revoir, from Paris with Love, your Kristina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely comments